Wombwell Hall is looking for a caring and committed Care Assistant to join our nightshift team. The role requires you to provide high-quality care and support tailored to each resident's unique needs. If you have a heart for service and enjoy empowering others to lead fulfilling and meaningful lives, this could be the role for you.
- Assisting residents in attending appointments and taking part in community activities.
- Encouraging independence and self-reliance amongst our residents.
- Administering medication and maintaining accurate records.
- Providing nutritional support, including meal preparation.
- Undertaking household duties to ensure a clean and comfortable living environment.
- Assisting residents with personal care tasks such as bathing, dressing, oral care, and toileting.
- Helping residents with mobility issues using aids like hoists and standing aids as needed.
- Providing companionship to enhance the emotional well-being of residents.
- Safeguarding residents and ensuring their overall well-being.
- Embody the core values of care – dignity and respect.
- Have a passion for supporting and empowering others.
- Be willing to undergo training and development.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and be a good communicator.
- Competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Flexible working hours.
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- Comprehensive training and continuous support.
- Employee referral scheme.
- Opportunities for career progression within the organisation.
Please note: An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be required upon a conditional offer of employment.
Wombwell Hall is dedicated to providing person-centred care that respects the dignity and individuality of each resident. If you are a compassionate and committed care professional, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and become a valued part of our caring team.