I have read and accept the Privacy Policy. I permit Belmont Healthcare to contact the phone number provided within this submission to discuss any matters that are related to this enquiry.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Care Homes in
East Sussex

Our East Sussex based residential care home, Edendale Lodge, offers the very best in dementia care home and nursing care home facilities.For those looking for an East Sussex care home Edendale Lodge is perfectly placed within the peaceful and tranquil countryside of East Sussex appealing to those looking for a quieter residential care home setting.

Vision, values & Culture Video

Edendale Lodge

Set within vast grounds in the idyllic countryside, Edendale Lodge is a Crowhurst Care Home in peaceful surroundings. As you approach Edendale Lodge you start to understand the appeal of this Crowhurst care home as a place suitable to enhance wellbeing and quality of life.

View More
Contact us on
for all enquires
Mail to icon